9th Int. Meeting on Light and Color in Nature

Hier stehen wichtige Ankündigungen des AKM, aber auch alles Wichtige bezüglich der Foren. Bitte bei neuen Nachrichten hier unbedingt reinschauen. Neue Benutzer sollten hier auch zuerst alles lesen.

Moderator: Andreas Möller

Antworten
Claudia Hinz
9th Int. Meeting on Light and Color in Nature

Beitrag von Claudia Hinz » 28. Jul 2006, 07:26

Einladung von Joe Shaw

Dear colleagues:

I am pleased to announce that the 9th International Meeting on Light and Color in Nature will be held at Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana, USA, 25-29 June, 2007. The meeting announcement is available online at http://www.optics.montana.edu/light&color2007.html, where online submissions, travel and housing information, etc., will be available soon.

This is the 9th of a series of meetings dating back to the 1970s, when a group of scientists interested in atmospheric optical phenomena began gathering to discuss the science behind rainbows, halos, glories, coronas, iridescence, auroras, and other related phenomena. The meeting today is somewhat broader in scope, but still is heavily oriented toward atmospheric and meteorological optics. This latest in the series of meetings is sponsored and partially supported by the Optical Technology Center at Montana State University.

Please distribute this announcement to other interested parties. I would appreciate it if you would inform me of anyone who wishes to be included on the meeting email list. This list will be used to inform potential participants of updates to the meeting plans or resources available on the meeting webpage.

Along with the international meeting organizing committee, I invite you to join us in beautiful southwestern Montana in June 2007. I look forward to seeing you here.

With warmest regards,

Joe Shaw

Antworten